Frequently Asked Questions Setting
Our expert surgeons answer some of the most frequently asked questions and most common myths around laser eye surgery, from the process through to recovery.
Here are some of the most common questions we get asked about refractive vision correction. You may be able to find the answer to your question here.
If you have any other questions at all, please feel free to give us a call, or use the chat widget in the bottom right corner and speak with an advisor today.
Call us on 0207 307 8250.Contact Us today
- Is LASIK safe?
- Will I have 20/20 vision after treatment?
- What is 20/20 vision?
- Should I choose blade-free laser eye surgery?
- How much is laser eye surgery?
- Can both eyes be treated on the same day?
- How soon can I go back to work after laser eye surgery?
- What activities should I avoid after laser eye surgery, and for how long?
- Will my eyes change colour with laser surgery?
- Will I lie down during laser eye surgery?
- What if I sneeze during surgery?
- What if I blink or move during treatment?