Vision Correction Pricing
- Are you prepared to accept a clinic with a less than 100% track record?
- Focus specialises in premium vision correction with 5-star service
- Just compare – Focus’ advanced LASIK has a remarkable 100% 20/20 success rate.* Compare that to another clinic with e.g. 98% success – this will make a tremendous difference to your vision if you are in that 2%,
- We have not found any other clinic that can match our results.
Does this sound like what you are looking for?
Only the most advanced surgery
Our patients know that we only deliver the most sophisticated surgery that is available. We do not offer older blade-cut or non-wavefront treatments. Our laser procedure of choice is Z-LASIK, which uses two lasers in combination to correct your vision.
All Z-LASIK treatments use Swiss-made Ziemer femtosecond laser technology for precision corneal flap creation, plus wavefront optics for sharper and clearer vision.
We have a very simple and transparent approach to prices, which depends on what kind of glasses or contact lenses you wear, e.g. spectacles that just correct far vision (driving, television, etc.) or glasses you need for reading, or varifocals that correct both distance and reading vision.
Prices for Z-LASIK are based on your prescription for the correction of short-sight, long-sight and astigmatism.
All treatments are the most advanced that is available, including femtosecond laser flap creation (no blade) and wavefront optics.
24 months interest-free finance is available starting from just £137.50 month, with a deposit of £500 (APR 0%), subject to application. If you wish to pay a larger deposit, even lower monthly finance rates are available, all interest-free.
Z-LASIK – £3800 to £4600 – complete treatment to both eyes, depends on prescription
Z-LASIK Specialist – £5600 – complete treatment to both eyes
Reading Vision Treatment
Lens Implant (RLE, ICL) – £2500 to £3500 – per procedure (each eye)
VIP Treatment Package – £12,000 – the ultimate in treatment – ask us for more details
All prices in GBP. Please call us on 0207 307 8250 for more details.
To make your laser eye surgery more affordable, you can spread the cost over a series of months or even years. We offer interest-free finance over 6, 12 or 24 months. Interest bearing finance is available over 36, 48 or 60 months. Finance is easy to set up and just requires a minimum deposit of £200. Please do get in touch with us for more details and options.
* Z-LASIK results for myopia up to -8.00 dioptres with up to 2.00 dioptres of astigmatism, pre-op spectacle best-corrected vision of 20/20 or better – binocular distance vision at 6 months post-op. For more information, please see our results page
Z-LASIK Specialist treatments are for e.g. high prescriptions, referred enhancements or previous surgery elsewhere, other ocular considerations requiring specialist correction. Please contact the clinic for more details.
Please call us on 0207 307 8250 to discuss vision correction at Focus or to book a consultation.