Book a free consultation
We provide a comprehensive aftercare package so you will always feel taken care of and not simply discharged after your surgery.
Most clinics only guarantee your result for one year. After that, should you need a repeat treatment you will have to pay again.
Focus Clinic goes much further with our unique ten-year guarantee, 10 times longer than other clinics.
If you have distance vision correction for short-sight, then a repeat laser eye treatment to correct a return of myopia in the first ten years is included free of charge.
At Focus Clinic, for these patients, less than 1 in 500 have needed an additional procedure after the initial twelve months follow-up period. So it’s very unlikely you will need this guarantee, but nice to know it’s there, just in case.
Your additional lifetime of care promise also means you can return at any time in the future for a free assessment, for life, if you have further questions on the quality of your vision. Unlike other centres, we do not charge if you would like to come and talk to us.
Terms and conditions apply to our aftercare, so please see the small print below or call us on 0207 307 8250 for more information.. Your guarantee excludes any age-related changes and conditions unrelated to the primary treatment.
If your short-sight returns in the first 10 years after a distance vision LASIK treatment at Focus Clinic, if you are suitable we will re-treat you for free. That’s because we know the long-term effects of expertly performed LASIK.
If your short-sight returns in the first 10 years after a distance vision LASIK or PRK treatment at Focus Clinic, if you are suitable we will re-treat you for free. That's because we know the long-term effects of expertly performed treatment.Rui Pedro De Oliveira, Clinic Manager
The small print
- Focus Clinic’s ten-year re-treatment guarantee only applies to patients who had a LASIK, PRK or LASEK excimer laser correction of myopia (also known as short-sight, nearsight) and astigmatism to improve distance vision.
- It does not apply to patients having treatment for any form of hyperopia (also known as long-sight, farsight), mixed astigmatism (a form of astigmatism that includes long-sightedness) or treatment for presbyopia, which is the need for reading glasses, or any age-related eye changes or conditions.
- For primary (first) treatments only, and excludes those who have had previous refractive surgery at another clinic.
- Does not include eye conditions not related to refractive surgery or age-related conditions including loss of near vision.
- Does not include technology or treatments not available at the clinic at the time of the original surgery.
- An enhancement will only be offered if the eye anatomy, health, vision and ocular examination meet all safety and eligibility criteria for surgery. The clinic’s assessment and decision on eligibility and safety are binding. If the patient is not clinically suitable for an enhancement procedure, or enhancement is not recommended by the clinic, the patient is not entitled to any form of refund or compensation.
- If the patient is not eligible for a laser enhancement but is suitable for an alternate non-laser procedure, such as an intraocular lens (IOL) implant or refractive lens exchange (RLE or similar operation), normal fees would apply. For the avoidance of doubt, the LASIK, PRK or LASEK laser eye surgery 10-year guarantee does not cover secondary non-laser or lens-based procedures.
- The patient must attend an optometric eye examination at least every two years to be eligible for the guarantee. Patients that should have annual eye exams because of certain risk factors (e.g. family history of glaucoma or other conditions) must attend at least every 12 months. Focus Clinic can ask the patient to provide evidence of having attended these optometric visits and supply reports as requested.