He is the surgeon of choice for many celebrities, including David Gandy, Matthew Macfadyen, Sue Barker, Mary Portas, Keeley Hawes, Jenna Coleman, and many more.
David has achieved a unique 100% success rate for 20/20 vision following LASIK surgery. This was achieved through a combination of:
- Rigorous patient selection and saying, ‘No’ if a great outcome can’t be guaranteed
- Comprehensive dry eye pre-treatment to ensure the ocular surface is ideally prepared to receive laser treatment, boosting success rates and post-op dry eye issues
- Performing the 150+ LASIK steps in each procedure to ensure the surgery is flawless
David Allamby is the medical director of Focus Clinic, where he dedicates his time to establishing Focus’ treatment protocols and ensuring all patients receive the safest possible surgery.
- Sheffield University Medical School, MBChB medical degree
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists 1993
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Ed) 1993
- Pioneered Blended Vision treatment in the UK in 2004
- The highest Trustpilot rating in the UK for Eye Care Clinics
- Achieved a published 100% 20/20 success rate for 20/20 vision for LASIK
- Educating the public through social media videos on the “Dave Allamby MD” channels